RPG Latest

Quick question : Has anyone else had problems with cure? It takes my MP but doesn't restore my HP.
 
There is a "feature" where Cure will have no effect if and only if you are fighting a monster and the monster attacks (and hits?) you in the same turn as you cast Cure. It will say that it healed you. Cure works fine in player vs player battles or if the monster defends.
 
Still, 100 HP just isn't worth it. :p Unless it's that much as a result of what you just said. It still only healed 100 HP in a player battle, so...I think items are much better.
 
Well, healing by spells is FAR cheaper than healing by items. You get 1 HP per Gil with an item (except with Tent, which gives even less, and Elixir which depends on your Max HP), while the Cure spells give 25 HP per Gil it costs to restore the MA. Even with the Elixir you need a max HP of more than 37,500 to be able to get that kind of cost efficiency, and I'm not sure that's even remotely possible. And for comparison, the healing center is 5 HP per Gil, which is also far better than items.

But.. there is still the problem that I would need to cast even the best healing spell 3 times to fully heal my HP atm, and I can't even use it yet (it's level 30).
 
Yes. If I can ever get the Fire 3 spell I shall be Unstoppable!!! *Evil Laugh!*
The problems with the RPG Hack seemed to fix itself.
 
I don't any problem with magics......
but you should list these problems in the battle problems thread...
 
erm... i dont even know how to work or get onto the RPG system, so if anyone would like to point me in the right direction that would be nice! :)

But if i can get some sort of a tutorial that would be even better! :)

thanks guys!
 
I don't know if I'm just behind the times or if this is still going on, but I just found out that it seems like the RPG Hack is up and running again.
 
You can only train by yourself, fighting others will make your Hit% very low...

........



It's been a while since anyone tried to fix the battle problems...
 
Go to the item shop by selecting the RPG on the top left corner...
but you have to obtain a certain level before being able to use magic spells...
 
You only see items, equipment and magic that your selected class can use too.
 
Because the person who made the RPG didn't make summons or allow monsters to drop Gil. It's not possible with this particular RPG Hack (maybe it is in a newer version, I don't know).
 
It's much better that way...earning Gils is already easy enough in several ways...
 
I dont know wher i put this so i will put it here.
1-st
I have problem i am on lv 18 so i do to bay items weapon for lv 18 i ma genome so i gos to bay genome items end items on expend all generic items , so i bay batle axe end i go in monster arena to see how it gos ,i see that i can use that weapon so i seld that weaop and i bay lanceof hope and i gos in monster arena to see what that weapon can do and i faund that i can use that weapon like batle axe i mast say in the 1-st batle use fist i mastsay that thet things use age to win but i am win that batle , but 2-nd time when i so that i can use lance of hope i was mad and i retred so i see note that i am covord and i am so pist , i mast say that i luse 500 batle points to put things in other and with that 2 weapon what i cant use so can u say what is going on?
2-nd
I have idea how to doge that problem lets put 1 or 2 person in charge to take this tings in order for every gender like genome warior ect..., on that way ilke squall was turnament man , arkacia administrator and ect...so we will have everything in order, but that persons will also have oportuniti to trayd that weapons and say to as is it good or bad on that way we will know is it weapon good for use or not, and 1 more thing thats persons will not resive our batle points in there advantiges, it would be just there to look for that area, be in charge for selling that things to as.
3-rd
I was reed that some of person have problem, shear problem with me and not just to me i belave to everybody on this forum so problem is with batle points in monster arena and i agree with u all who is saying that we shud have batle points with exp points per 1 batle on that way is manster have low lv and hp we resive low batle points and exp, and if monster have hight lv and hp we resive hight batle points and exp, to doge this problem we mast put some of person in charge for that area of bathe who will put things in order ilike i say before arkacia- administrator , squall -turnament and ect.... i think that some of u will agree with me when i say that things and my idea coz we mast organise our selfs i would be beter for our all, think abaut that and say what u think abaut my proposal.
thatks.
 
I've just done a few changes to the RPG.

All two-handed weapons removed: There has been problems with these weapons, and some don't have images. Decided to take out the lot.

Hammer of Thor removed: No image means it probably won't work.

Removed use of magic from generic class: They have access to all items, so I decided taking magic away levels the playing field a bit.

Doubled, and in some cases tripeled or quadrupled exp gained in the monster area: Have fun :p.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top