RPG Latest

richboywonder said:
aren't you moderators and administrators tired of hearing people complain about getting more gil and stuff.
i dont understand what he means....and yes more exp is better..its was taking so long to lvl b4 :D
 
Da Chink said:
richboywonder said:
aren't you moderators and administrators tired of hearing people complain about getting more gil and stuff.
i dont understand what he means....and yes more exp is better..its was taking so long to lvl b4 :D

For a while there, I was thinking he's just being a hypocrit. :p
 
richboywonder said:
aren't you moderators and administrators tired of hearing people complain about getting more gil and stuff.
ahhhh damn,sorry about this i know i posted this in a different thread i don't know how this keeps happening.it happend like 3 times.this makes me so mad when this crap happens. :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
before was hard getting level^ now it isn't that bad especially if you are in the high levels
 
yeah levels are kinda easy to get but not when you are in level 19 one or two exp. for the strongest monster you fight.
 
Its fine the way it is exp. wise.

I have a problem though. Every so often I get a pop up saying Waring this plug-in is preforming an illegal action. It is strongly recommended that you restart FireFox. This only happens in the monster areana. Is this a glitch of the system or do I need to do something on my end?
 
Since I wasn't here fro quite sometime I'm not up to date and I don't feel like looking threw the last 12 pages to find the answer so if someone could help then thanks. It seems easier to level up in the monster arena. Was a change made so that its easier?
 
Well Thunder flans used to be 10 exp. instead of 20.
 
this is kinda a stupid request but i think you should try adding some more monsters in

and maybe change designs of some of them.....

im not sure on wat monsters to use but if ya like i could try and come up with ideas.....its just tht theres so much lvl difference between monsters tht you have to fight the same thing like 45 times or so and it gets old.......maybe like 15 more perhaps?? i dont no how long it takes to make them but it would make the monster arena more fun to be honest.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top