RPG Latest

When the RPG was first set up, Shaggy did try to add a monster of his own, and it didn't work. We ended up having to delete it.

I can look into it though and see what can be done. Maybe it is time the whole thing was overhauled anyway, and some new stuff added across the board to maintain interest.

Will look into it over the next few weeks.
 
Zeon said:
NO DONT REMOVE IT!!!! i wanna complete it !!!!!

I agree with you...but what do you mean complete it? (You can check my stat if you don't understand)
The best that could be done about it is to level down monsters and increase their EXP...
 
I wasn't talking about removing it, heck no.

I meant adding new stuff across the whole RPG. New monsters if I can, new classes and characters. New items. Not replacing anything, but adding to what is already there.
 
yer tht would rock :)......also maybe have some new ways to earn gil say like a miniture tornement type thing but for monsters intead of other members?
 
Like the FFX Monster Arena?

I don't think that Arkacia will make it. She said that making monsters able of giving you Gil will make it too easy to get Gil.
 
i spose but then make it so only the tougher enemys do so tht it becomes more of a challege to get to and then the rewards lesser (say a behemoth for 20 gil and you need lvl 30 to get there lol)
 
ok then we shall see i shall PM you when i do :) :p wont be anytime soon tho coz im working/eating lol so i wont have much time during the next couple weeks or so :p but give me till end of january say and ill have lvl 30 :)
 
Jan. will come and pass and you won't get past 25.

Anyhow, I was wondering how you donate gil cause I have a bunch and it seems that their are a lot of people who, if they had more money, would have a greater interest in the monster areana. I could give them moneys and they would be more involved and it might cut back on spam. Even though the spam forum did a great job of that. Just a thought.

Except evertime I try to donate I get a "FireFox is not responding" message. I tried doind this on Explorer and the same thing happened.
 
Alright my latest news is that i'm joinin this current tournament since i missed ALL the others (They start as soon as I leave :( )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top