RPG Latest

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
We now have spells available for the RPG. They may look expensive but you only need to buy each one once. After that each spell will cost you a set amount of mp's per use, nothing else :).

Any problems with them, please post in this thread and let me know. We'll be using it to keep you up to date with any changes ;).
 
this question is sorta related to spells...you know how like, certain classes have certain abilities? (like, geomancer controls terrain, alchemist mixes drinks, snipers shoot..) are we going to get those? or are they like , in progress? just wondered... :)
 
Zeromus_X, I'm wearing Learner plates doing all this and am putting bits and pieces up as I discover how to set them up :D.

If I discover that what you are thinking of is possibe, I'll do it, promise :).
 
Hmmm but is the RPG simpler now? I still don't know how to start a battle, we don't have A.I. bots that we can battle?
 
do you mean a pvp battle? to challenge someone just click "not in battle" and name it and select a password and for a monster battle just click RPG next to your PMs and stuff and click monster arena at the bottom
 
Last edited:
The password is whatever you choose. Its put in by the player, not the game as far as I know (have never battled another person, only monsters).

Your sig is fine now. Thanks for fixing it :).
 
Lyde, the password is just something you make up. It then is pmed to the other user you are wanting to fight against. Then you both go to the arean, type in the battle name and password and your in the arena, ready to fight! ;)
 
Yes, you get Gil for posting. 4 Gil per post I think. I'd personally like it if you could also get money for fighting monsters :) And maybe we can hold a Gil lottery that costs a certain amount to enter and some lucky person wins it all ;)
 
Andrew Scaves said:
When do we get avy's for the RPG since whenever somebody posts a error pick shows up?

Haven't got that far yet sorry. I've been busy the last few days so haven't had any time free to delve into the RPG. I'll get some more done this week and will definetly look at the avatar problem and see if I can find the solution :).
 
good thinking Coelie, altough I cannot acces RPG hack yet...Coelie showed me the basics of it and it's nice
 
I've just done some work on the itemshop. Now you can have armour and headgear and armgear instead of having to choose between them :).

Will do more work on breaking up various bits and pieces as I work my way through them.

Edit I've just broken the spells up too so you can now have one black (attack) and one white (cure). Will add extra spells within the next few days :).
 
Last edited:
I got a few questions, When do we get gil for killing mosnters and my 2nd question = Why do monsters for like lvl 10+ give so little exp and that lvl 8 monster give you 200








Coelie used his Butterfly Sword to deal 206 points of damage. Training Bot tried to dodge, but was not successful. Training Bot has died!!
 
Last edited:
nooooo!!! i was hoping no one knew about the grendadors...theyre awesome! they give like 200 exp! i looked through the list, and i didnt see a monster with that much exp for a while. but yeah, i wondered about that too.

add on: now i am a chocobo jockey :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top