RPG Latest

I'll fix that little grendador problem tomorrow. Noticed it a while ago, but forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me folks :D.

I haven't seen any way to allow gil to be given for killing monsters sorry, and I did look. If I do find a way I'll let you all know but for now, consider it impossible.
 
Grendador problem has been fixed. Sorry all, its only worth 5 exp points now :p:)

I'm not sure what the limit bar does to be honest, but I only fight the occasional monster while testing now so still have a lot to learn about those sort of bits of the RPG. Am too busy trying to make sense of the behind the scenes stuff at the moment and am concentrating mainly on the itemshop. When I get that far and figure it out, I'll let you know ;).
 
Last edited:
Well, I guess that means I won't do any more monster battles ;) I need over 1000 exp to reach the next level, and the most I can get per fight is 8.. that's 125 battles for one level.. or 250 if you fight the easiest monster. That's just.. not worth my time :p

And while we're at it fixing "glitches".. you may want to fix the Cotton Robe. It's the cheapest armor, 200 Gil, yet it has by far the highest defense rating (800, 4 times the 2nd best). I'm guessing it's supposed to be 80, not 800 :)
 
Hmm, I didn't realise that about the amount of points needed to reach experience levels. Maybe instead of just lowering one monster, I might look into making the exp rewards a bit fairer for all of them, as in putting them all up a bit. Haven't really looked at the monsters yet, sounds like its time to do a full edit check :).

It will have to wait until tomorrow though.

I'll take a look at the cotton robe too ;).
 
Why not giving Gils when winning battles as in Final Fantasy?
 
As I said in an earlier post, I don't think its possible to do that. Haven't seen any way to give gil for monster battles sorry.
 
After looking at the forum about the RPG Integration Hack v3.0, it doesn't seem like there are abilities yet, maybe in 4.0
 
According to the forum it says late 2005.

And I ahd an idea for the abilities,
Maybe what you could do is, with every post you get EXP,Gil, and another form of points, then, in the shop, there would be spells and abilities, and you would use the other form of points to buy your class specific abilities, I'm not sure how you would do it so it uses up PP points, as in the battle menu there is only Use a Spell,Fitsts,or a weapon, and no other mode, but maybe something could be added, not sure.
 
Nice idea. It would take a while to incorporate though. Also, what class are you?
 
Can you guys please take the conversation to another thread :).

Its just a bit off topic here.
 
I've just played around with the amount of experience monsters give after a battle. Things are a bit more generous now. If anyone thinks I've been a bit too generous, please tell me :).
 
Just added a few wind spells and fixed the cotton robe problem.

I think things are just about done now, as far as I can do them.

I'll keep reading up on this though and if I find things I've missed, I'll add them then :).

Keep the questions and requests coming however. There is always room to improve the RPG and if what you want can be done, it will be ;).
 
Is it normal that we get 4 gil for every post instead of 2? Or is it some level up thing, because I used to only get 2 gil for every post.
 
It's supposed to be 4 Gil per post. That was changed quite a while ago actually :)
 
Totorosama said:
Is it normal that we get 4 gil for every post instead of 2? Or is it some level up thing, because I used to only get 2 gil for every post.

Ssshhh, don't say that out loud. Someone may hear you and change it back :D.

I didn't change it, but Shaggy may have. Anyway in my opinion 4 gil is fairer than 2 so just enjoy the extra. I'd give 10 per post myself but I'm an old softie :).
 
By the way, do you know anyone whose gotten those multi-thousand gil weapons? It's probably going to take someoen a LOOONG time to get those.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top