I remember reading somewhere that if you attack with the "I'm mad" option you cannot miss, but I don't think it makes you do any extra damage.
Spiff said:I've tried a lot of different things and I still can't get cure to work. Is anyone else having problems with cure?
Totorosama said:Oh. I thought buff was the refund money received. Also, what happened to the RPG journal? What section is it in?
Arkacia said:Haven't got that far yet sorry. I've been busy the last few days so haven't had any time free to delve into the RPG. I'll get some more done this week and will definetly look at the avatar problem and see if I can find the solution.
Arkacia said:You have a point there Shadowheart.
So, those of you who are really into the RPG, tell me what you think a fair amount of experience for posts and threads would be?
I'm open to increasing it but don't want to make it too easy to get to the very high levels. You have to do some of the hard work yourselves.