RPG maker)I need FF6 characters :)

<(BaHaMuT)>

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
163
Age
36
Location
Arizona,Tucson
Occupation
buser
RPG Name
Alchemist1
Do you know anywhere i can find FF6 character sets?Cuz i want to make a aftermath of the battlw with kefka.thanks :)
 
What...I tried but the site or whatever its on lets me get one little sprite but i need ALL of them.
 
Come on!I look and look but i cant find any battle sprites.If you can help me find the ones shown below THANK YOU!

Shadow
Sabin
Celes
Relm
Stradago
Umero
Cyan
General Leo(that would be cool)
Mog
Gau
Setzer
Gogo
 
dont worry any more i found the site i used a long time ago but its missing some battle sprites so i got to use the closest things.:) :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top