- Joined
- Mar 26, 2005
- Messages
- 293
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Canada
- Website
- www.freewebs.com
- Occupation
- Lots of stuff
- RPG Name
- Fortuna
Anyone remember The Story of Palis? Maybe some of you were in it.
Well it was an RP here that ran for I think an entire year...one of the few RPs that was actually finished.
I've been working on a PC RPG version of it (The story and characters are a little different, but it's essentially the same spirit)
I just made a trailer for it, so check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkjbqrliCyw
Well it was an RP here that ran for I think an entire year...one of the few RPs that was actually finished.
I've been working on a PC RPG version of it (The story and characters are a little different, but it's essentially the same spirit)
I just made a trailer for it, so check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkjbqrliCyw