rpg thingy

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
well...i just have a few issues with the whole rpg thingy. i have to post to get alot of gil, but i dont want to post a million times for no reason. this is because it takes alot of gil (to me, it seems) to heal completely. it would seem this would be solved if either you get more gil for posting , or if its cheaper to rest. (because , to gain exp, id need to fight, and if i fight, i die alot because im at level one.)
just wanted to get that off my mind.... :)
 
Shaggy is working on the parameter settings.. he may make healing cheaper, who knows. But I agree, healing is FAR too expensive. I've been at ~20 HP for days now because I refuse to spend all my money on something like 10%-20% healing!

And don't post just to get money (unless you really do have something to add to the thread). Meaningless posts are spam and not allowed.. :)
 
Bah, there should be an Inn with a constant price for full healing like in any RPG ever made almost :)

It's still expensive to heal.. I have 450 max HP, that's 112.5 Gil for full healing... and that's almost 30 posts. I rather spend that money on items, bleh :/
 
Last edited:
Nope. I beat a couple of monsters and didn't win a single Gil, only Exp.
 
Like I said, I'm looking into this still. I also would love to win Gil from monsters, but couldn't find a section to add gil winnings to it. But I will!

You want me to lower the heal rate down even more?
 
Well, yes. I rather have a constant cost for full healing, but in any case making close to 30 posts for full healing is just a bit excessive. I can't do battle right now (24 HP) because healing is too expensive. Can't even afford a potion.. and a potion would still only heal 1/3 of my max HP (in battle, 2/9 outside battle).
 
It seems like a double-edged sword; the only way to get gil is to post, but the more you post, the higher the cost of healing. If there was an Inn then there would be better balance.

That's my $.02
 
Shaggy, I was wondering about weapons and armor.. it doesn't seem to say anywhere how strong they are. It basically just shows the price, how many are in stock in the store and how many have been sold, even when you click on the right most icon "View" for one.. Maybe the price is higher for a stronger weapon/armor, but how can I know? I have no idea what I'm getting if I buy something :/

Also, all weapons and armors available have level 0.. and "buff" 0 as well. What the heck is Buff?
 
Ha Ha, I said the same thing about buff...

Ok Shadow..this is a copy and paste from the maker himself explaining Buff.

If the Battle Type is Spells, it controls the Damage dealt/healed.
If the Battle Type is Items, it controls the Damage healed.
If the Battle Type is Weapons, it controls the Attack Power.
If the Battle Type is Armor, it controls the Defence Power.
If the Battle Type is Shields, it controls the amount of damage Shielded when used in battle.

If your character has 500 in the Attack stat, and your weapon has 500 Buff, it means your attack will be 1000. This will again be matched against elemental strength/weakness (if your element is strong against opponent, +50% damage. if weak, -50 % damage. if neither, no modifier).
 
are all the classes in it from ff tactics? (or rather, can you add classes on?) if you can, please add pictomancer :D thatd be my favorite class...cause i love art! (but if you cant, thats understandable)
 
Then why is Buff 0 for all weapons and armor that I can see in the shop? Do they just all suck that much? :)
 
Go to the Battle Arena. You may have been challenged by someone, and then it will count as you're already in battle, until you decline the challenge (or accept it and finish the battle of course).
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top