RPG Update

Should we update the RPG


  • Total voters
    26

Arkacia

Paladin
Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
805
Age
62
Location
Australia
Website
cresmoon.com
Occupation
Cat Wrangler
RPG Name
Sasami
This thread is to gauge your reactions to the idea of taking out the current RPG and installing an updated version. That will solve a lot of the problems reported with the old one, which seems to be breaking down in areas I don't think are fixable, and also improve the overall experience.

This will mean of course that you will all lose your current characters and have to start again. That is the downside. I feel it is worth it if we can get a stable RPG going without a lot of the hassles of the current one, but want to know what the rest of you feel about this.

So fire away, and let us know what you think :).
 
id like to see a fresh new rpg system, should be cool, try and get the final fantasy rpg, i had it on my site once, if you want the url to the code just ask me!
 
Well my character is one day old, so I don't really mind.
 
I'm not sure...
...but if there is no way to fix the other then go ahead...
 
Well it appears you can't save your characters in an update, so it's one or the other, Squall :)

I don't mind at all. I rather take the fixes :)
 
I'm all for this update.
How soon are we talking?
 
Might as well. The longer we delay the more it'll hurt.
Is It'll a word? :D

Besides, the moderators can just add the gil back if it is lost. I'm saving up to make my name glow!
 
Last edited:
yea update it i dont mind losing my chracter if it will be better use one of the final fantasy's battle systems if you can and i wanna see the attacks not refesh the page everytime
 
Riki
yes everything needs a update every few mounth

Not every few months! Then everything would be deleted every few months which would just get tiresome. Besides, I don't think whoever makes these Hacks makes a new system every couple of months. And that would be annoying if you were a moderator that had to constantly update. :D
 
Not every few months! Then everything would be deleted every few months which would just get tiresome. Besides, I don't think whoever makes these Hacks makes a new system every couple of months. And that would be annoying if you were a moderator that had to constantly update.

If you could update verfew maoths or years to a new verson without losing anycharacter info and it only took a few mins that would be great
 
Yes. If nothing is reset then there is no reason not to.

Question for Shaggy/Shadow. Did you get our hack from a Duengons and Dragons hack because I found one that is really close to it except its for DD, not FF?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top