RPG Update

Should we update the RPG


  • Total voters
    26
He's lying!!! He's just in denial that he has credit card debt! :D :D :D
I stick all of my money in the bank so it slowly gets bigger. At first I didn't think the bank worked, but it does. ;)
 
Most of my gil is...umm...borrowed from the bank. For testing purposes only of course :p.

Sounds like we are going ahead with all the updating, so I'll put any work on the RPG on hold until after that happens.
 
I'm up for it. I'm wondering if you could enter our levels and gil back to where they where before updating? Kind of like reseting the post count when a board crashs.
 
I think they said somewhere that they could add gil, but no anything about your character. This way everyone has a fair start though! :cool:

Avathar!!! :eek: How did you ever get that much gil!?
Lets see...
1380x15=20,700 gil just from post! :eek: Yikes.

I have just over 3000 gil.
I spent all of it restoring my MP after battles. That's how I leveled up from lv. 17.

EDIT:I have 1166 posts so 1166x15=17,490. :(


O yeah...Well I have over 17,000,000 gil in FF7 AND a nice little house in Costa de Sole!!!!! :p:D:D:D:D + A very cool Airship! ;)
 
Last edited:
Tiny Bronco said:
Avathar!!! :eek: How did you ever get that much gil!?
Lets see...
1380x15=20,700 gil just from post! :eek: Yikes.

I actually have no idea. I always put the gil i earned from making posts in the bank, so.... i guess i made a hell of a lot of profit. :p
 
QUESTION!
What does Gil look like. Is it a paper money or coin. Somehow I can't see a little cactus running around with a wad of cash! :D Actually I can't see a little cactuses running around at all! :p :D

In my last post I mentioned a little house in Costal de Sole. Most people don't know it, but once you have 300,000 gil you can by the old Shinra house in Costal de Sole! The one with the old guy sleeping in the basement.
 
Last edited:
Thats what I thought too, but I don't think Cloud enjoys walking around with several tons of gold on his back!!! :D:rolleyes:

Okay. If you can't save our personal characters data, but you can save the gil(or at least add it back) should everyone sell their weapons, armor, accersories, items, and magic? Cause I have 4387 gil it that stuffs.
 
Last edited:
Squall Lionheart said:
So when should we get ready for battles...

to stay on topic this is the last time I'm asking when do we expect the update to be ready so we can train...
 
Now keep your pants on. Patience is a great virtue.

Arkacia
Sounds like we are going ahead with all the updating, so I'll put any work on the RPG on hold until after that happens.

It takes time to set up this stuffs but it has started. My guess is another 3-7 days.
 
I guess. Write it down in case the moderators have to add it back.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top