7663 for me in the bank. I sold all of my equipment. 
Tiny Bronco said:I think you should sell your weapons. It could save you a lot of gil. HE HE! I get 210+ gil per day by just having 7832 gil sitting in the bank!![]()
I wonder what the updated system will be like?![]()
You seem to be under the misconception that someone from this site MADE the RPG. That is not true. It's a free (I think?) RPG Hack that is installable on forums like this, the creator makes the changes, not the people who use it on their forums. Yes you can configure it, but only to an extent. Adding completely new features is not possible. So the only way to get new features would be to install a new version or a different hack. And there is a new version of the RPG Hack available, it's just that installing it would just erase all current stats, and it will be done at some pointStaircase said:Ide say just keep the RPG the way it is, and just add/subtract features that people like/dislike.
"You seem to be under the misconception that someone from this site MADE the RPG. That is not true. It's a free (I think?) RPG Hack that is installable on forums like this, the creator makes the changes, not the people who use it on their forums. Yes you can configure it, but only to an extent. Adding completely new features is not possible. So the only way to get new features would be to install a new version or a different hack. And there is a new version of the RPG Hack available, it's just that installing it would just erase all current stats, and it will be done at some point "