RPG Update

Should we update the RPG


  • Total voters
    26
Well yeah, I suppose you could change the source I guess, since PHP is not compiled, but I'd imagine it being too much of a hassle to add completely new features in someone else's code compared to just getting the new version.
 
If anyone had any accustom knowledge of it, I would say otherwise. But, it seems no one does. :D Shame Invision can't have the Inferno anymore. Oh well.
 
1 Question i forgot to ask erlier. If you do totaly redo the rpg, will we loose all our Gill and/or levels?
 
Last edited:
I was under the impression that Shaggy would restore at least our Gil. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) I think we do have to start over on everything though...Still, take it for a grain of salt, I really don't know for sure.
 
There's gotta be a way to update this rpg without losing anything.That's what shaggy is trying to do right.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top