ruby or emerald??

which weapon do u think is the best?

  • Ruby

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Emerald

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Diamond

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Sapphire

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultima

    Votes: 3 27.3%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Zeon

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
426
Age
36
Location
where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the
Occupation
working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy
RPG Name
Zeon the chaos breaker
which is ur favourite weapon??? i wanna see a good reason not just "coz its more powerful" summit to do with what makes it great in ur eyes :D


my reasons for voting ruby is becoz i found tht it was more of a battle tht had to be done one certain way where as there were alot of options to fight emerald. plus i beat it first attempt :D using the lucky sevens to get vincent with his scope weapon (255% hit ratio) to kill both the claws and severly damage ruby then when he killed him i had phoenix on final attack to bring the party alive agen :D:D:D :cool:
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
Emerald looks cooler than Ruby, but I think Diamond looks the coolest.

I might as well add all the other poll options...

Indeed, 'cause Diamond does exceed the other Weapons by far, well, when it comes to looks, and I loved the sequence when it returned briefly to Midgar.
 
Umm on the poll there is a Sapphire? :confused: :confused: Is there some huge secret weapon?? I've never heard of this Sapphire Weapon is it real?

And for looks I choose Diamond, Easy-ness i choose Ultima (i killed him in 3 bouts) and as for most challenging i choose Ruby. I liked Emerald cause he was pretty darn easy :p
 
I liked Ultima the best, it looked the coolest.
And it's Ultima Beam caught me off guard a couple of times. It was pretty easy though. Emerald was the hardest, I think.
 
mmmmm alot of ppl found emerald hard and when i did it i found it really easy what made it difficult for u guys???
 
Sapphire Weapon is the weapons destroyed by the Sister Ray. It's title isn't actually given in the game though.

Ruby is much harder than Emerald, because of it's ridiculous body defense. Emerald is pretty easy because you can just Mime/Counter spam Limit Breaks.
 
It is stated in the Ultimania guide that Sapphire is the unknown WEAPON. I think that Diamond was finished off by the Mako Cannon as well, though it's been awhile...
 
Sapphire had its face blown away by the canon while it was still in Junon. Diamond was shot with it when the canon was in Midgar and they were aiming to destroy the barrier around the northern crather.
 
I voted Ruby cause i would say its the hardest to beat and has to be done a certain way ultima is usally the first one you fight and is the easiest and i think its diamond thats in the sea has 1million HP but still easy enough so ruby gets my vote
 
Ruby weapon is my favorite. I enjoy finding defert ways to kick it azz.
 
I thought Sapphire/ unknown was the coolest weapon even though you don't get to fight him. :( I just thought the movie clip he was in rocked. And if you think about it, to survive two mako cannon shots and all those rockes/lasers thats one powerful weapon.

I was hoping his body would be lying under water and you could explore his insides with the sub! :D :p

Ou of the ones you could fight...........
I'm going with Diamond just cause of his looks.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top