Ruby Weapon

i only manage to do it with one guy left
 
ive done it before.....i had vincent alive and thts it and then he put his claws in the ground. then as vincent had 7277HP i used a hi potion and he did the lucky 7 thing. then my mp was damaged......then i killed the claws off and vincent attacked for AAAAAGES and finally as i was killed i did final attack pheonix and then like knights of the round a couple times :D easy :D (i had supershot equipt for 255 hit% :D)
 
Yeah, I have. I always run the following strategy against Ruby, has worked flawlessly every time since I first tried it out:

1) Enter battle with only one character alive (and that character has some means of reiving the entire party in one turn, ie, Phoenix or Revive combined with All).
2) Revive your entire party as soon as Ruby sticks his claws into the ground (so that the claws come up behind you), not before that.
2) Use W-Summon to cast Hades followed by KOTR.
3) Mime until Ruby dies.

Reason why this works is that Hades stops Ruby. Stop is basically the only status effect of Hades that works on him, and it works every time. A stopped Ruby can't do jack all :)

I haven't beaten him without KOTR, haven't even bothered to try.. maybe some day.. in the distant future.. :p
 
I never tried hades on ruby before. I've defeated him with loads of different strategies. One strategy I used was to set up your party so someone With W summon cast knights of the round and had mp and hp absorb plus everyone had countermime and mime aswell. Everytime he attacked your party members when he had his claws in the ground he was walloped with kotr plus your mp and hp was restored plus everyone was miming it so within a few attacks he was toast.
 
The ruby weapon is easy to beat.no died in my party NEVER!!!!!!!!
 
I have done it as well, using shadowhearts tactiocs, know him irl :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top