Runescape

Squall Leonhart

Balamb Headmaster
Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2005
Messages
743
Age
32
Location
Balamb Garden
Occupation
school
RPG Name
Squall
This game is great. My guy is lvl 14. If you play it add me to your buddy list my name is Squall jedi :D discuss your character here or just commet the game.
 
I think I've played a cheap game of it on theinternet. Its hard for me.
 
I got 3 i think but 1 i losed my password on he's Lvl was 53
And i got 1 had gived to a friend (dont want that account and he dont know how udo a account)
and 1 in lvl 3 i train maybe :D
 
ha ha ha i have a man but he have ben banned he vas in lvl 59 name: philip4451
 
he over me lie a bit he mean 49 i know hes account we go in same class and school!!!
but the name is real!
 
I have a fairly ok guy, don't play it that much anymore though.
Name is shado53681
 
lol, a Runescape hater. Runescape and Gunz used to own me back then. I'm too cool for them now. XD I play regular flash games now, and a little mix of FFXI in. :D
 
i have get back my account and now he is in 85 mwuhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top