Samurai or Ninja

I dunno about the other FFs .......
but he asked the whereabouts of the dimensional gate...upon crushing seifer in Lunatic Pandora.....
 
i really like the look ov clouds whopper <chuckle> i think i prefer ninjas uno teenage mutant hero turtles lol.....
 
I'm not entirely sure who i'd choose. If a samurai and a ninja were to be locked in battle,the samurai would always win ..simply cuz if the ninja were to get close enough the samurai would kill himself lol, but the ninja do have some pretty weaponry and probably would'nt need to get close ... hmmm.. tough one. (i'ma go for samurai, no reason .. just the results of a coin toss :) )
 
ninja.gif
Ninja Fight!
ninja.gif

ninjabattle.gif
 
Samuri rock, they are the true masters of the sword, I am training to become a samuri myself!
 
The Samurai are superior to the Ninja. The Samurai learn endurance,stategy, the art of the sword, and respect in battle. Honor is a another value the Samurai cherish. Of course, the Ninja have their stealthy tactics, I believe that if you have respect for your opponent, you fight in the way of the Samurai.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top