School Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I read that right, your class got to choose the uniforms that you wore. That's not really that odd since it would bring up interesting conversations about your point of view on the uniforms and create mingling between the students.
 
Evolving uniforms...maybe it's just 'cause I went to public schools. Also, I notice Spiff is in the spirit by changing his avatar...........................once again. How many times is that?
 
I lost count. :)

I think people tend to like what they are used to, I grew up in private school with uniforms and to this day I prefer a suit and tie compared to jeans and a shirt. (at work :) )
 
it's called democracy for something: so yes, we can choose our uniform. The students have something to say, it's not that we listen to everything and just let them do it.
 
As junior classmen.....we were never forced to wear uniforms untill the age of (7-8).....
then it was uniforms all the way till graduation....to me it represents discpline....
 
Schools are going way overboard with Uniforms these days. People can wair there hair however they DAMN WELL PLEASE. If some kids getting distracted by it kick him in the ASS until he stops looking at the hair and does his work. A kid shouldn't have to change their hair just because another kid has know will power.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm fine with normal uniforms. :)
 
I think we had an ''unspoken of'' hair code...but It was easy going....thought too negligent people were disciplined....
 
Last edited:
Why is the D capitalized in "SeeD"? Does it stand for anything? :confused:
 
...generaly, See-D is a special unit hired for important military mission, usually their prime goal is to defeat evil Sorceress's...
 
Okay that clears up what SeeD is but what does the D mean????? :confused:
 
....strange to see you that curious to know....
GIVE ME SOME TIME BEFORE ASKING AGAIN.....
 
feel sad for people that wear school uniforms.......
 
Ok, this is not an FF thread, its a real life one, so can we all please stay on topic.

Also, too much spam. Posts in the threads in this forum must have at least 20 words, or they will be deleted. All these very short chit chat posts add nothing to the thread. If your post is missing, it's because I've just deleted it.
 
No worries.

I don't have anything against enthusiasim, but the short posts are a no no :).

A simple rule of thumb is before you click submit, look at the post (where-ever it is) and think "is reading this worth someone else's time". If the answer is yes, submit, if it's no, rethink the post ;).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top