School Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well luckily I don't have to wear school uniforms. A couple of parents whos kids were getting "picked" on wanted to change that but thankfully they didn't suceed. What I ment by getting picked on is that a bunch of overly sensitive kids were complaining because kids asked them to pick up a pencil that landed next to there foot. Anywho I think school uniforms are fine just so long as they don't go overboard. Something like were non-graphic shirts with cargo pants. If everyone wore that It wouldn't be so bad. General guidlines is what I'm shooting for.
 
every school in manchester used the uniform policy ,because children truant alot the parents sent them out wiv uniforms on so it is harder but not impossible to do so.
 
Not necessarily..... you only might think so since you never tried it, maybe then your oppinion might change thought.....
 
I never wore school uniform in my entire life (lucky me), Too bad for my brothers and sister though.
 
It's not a bad thing...eventually when you get a job you might be required a more disappointing uniform...so it's probably better to get used to it...
 
Squall Lionheart said:
It helps form your personality & discipline....
i call BS on that. could you explain that to me? i can see if you said clothes can possibly express a personality or their discipline for a given situation, but it certainly doesn't teach it
 
:eek: school uniforms ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i dont think people should be forced to were a school uniform if they dont wanna style is part of every onen's personality people should ware wat they want wen the want :cool:
 
Wow, Im so glad i live in New York. If anybody even thought about assigning uniforms there would be a massive revolt. People in my school are crazy lol.
 
i think they should get rid of school uniforms all together because in summer its too hot and in winter its too cold so you should be able to wear whatever you want in reason.
 
I hate uniforms, we have to start once again wearing them in my school. At first the they said it would be a good idea if everyone dress in their owned clothes. But ever since this new woman came to our school we have to start wearing them again. I hate uniforms! They suck! I can't stand ever wearing them. Plus at my school uniforms won't do anything.
 
No, just boring baby blue tops and dark blue pants.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top