Sci fi programmes

Im a really big StarGate SG1 fan and I like the X-files
 
Last edited:
If I don't catch the latest show of Heroes, I usually watch it on Sci-Fi. =D
 
The first few episodes are confusing, but it really picks up. =D
 
Does it take place in space? An alternate dimension? Or just plain ol' earth? (No problem with that). What's the show about? (Damn, that's a lotta questions).
 
Just Earth. =D

A select number of people with powers (stopping time, painting the future, flying, a mind reader, a woman with a "sinister" split personality and one with the ability to copy anothers power if near the vincity of him/her) try to stop New York from being blown up, and more importantly, try to figure out how the hell they got the powers.

It sounds corny, but there's also a lot of stuff I can't tell you, that makes the story good. =P
 
Actually, now that you told me about the show, it jogged my memory-now I remember reading about it in TV guide before the start of the new season. Well, now I gots to try it. ;)
 
Yep. =D

And when I'm not watching that, I'm watching a crappy Saturday night Sci-Fi movie. Then stay up for the Twilight Zone, because after all these years, it's still awesome.
 
The black and white ones. =P

Especially with the doll named Sally. XD
 
Reading this thread is making me jealous. I dont have all these channels on my t.v to watch them.

But yeah farscape is cool and battlestar gallactica is brill.
 
Hydra said:
Of course.

It's really old, so I imagine it's on DVD.

Yeah the TZ rocks!!!! And yes they do have it on DVD the ones ive seen were like $5-8 for 5 episodes.
 
Every once in a while, they have a Twilight Zone marathon, so there's really no use buying the DVD's, when you can get all those episodes on the television. =P
 
dappa said:
Reading this thread is making me jealous. I dont have all these channels on my t.v to watch them.

But yeah farscape is cool and battlestar gallactica is brill.

Just buy the DVDs. ;)
 
I used to watch old Star Trek episodes. But the classic, original Star Trek was the best--I always got to laugh at the "special effects." XDD

The Twilight Zone is...rather funny instead of thrilling or...scary. XP

Doctor Who is good too. I haven't seen it in a while...I usually end up watching some episodes on a burned CD at someone's house. But although it's been a really long while since I last saw an episode, I still thought it was a good series. >>
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top