SE best sellers for 2008

Gumdrop

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
697
Age
40
Location
England
RPG Name
Malaya
squeenixsales2.jpg



The graph shows SE sales from 2008.
Its a shame the way SO has gone, I loved the first ones but I'm not going to get the fourth one like many others since it looks terrible.
But what the hell is LR doing selling that well? :s
 
Nice!

I haven't heard anything good about the new Star Ocean yet... such a shame, the first games were awesome. I've actually been playing the first Star Ocean re-release for the PSP lately :D

About The Last Remant... isn't there kind of a lack of Japanese-style RPGs for the Xbox 360? That might explain why it is selling well :)
 
hehehe, dissidia hasn't started its 'world tour' yet ;)

and why is chrono trigger still selling? :o
 
Nice!

I haven't heard anything good about the new Star Ocean yet... such a shame, the first games were awesome. I've actually been playing the first Star Ocean re-release for the PSP lately :D

About The Last Remant... isn't there kind of a lack of Japanese-style RPGs for the Xbox 360? That might explain why it is selling well :)


You bad boy, the original is so much better. Some people seem to like SO4 but it looks awful.
 
You bad boy, the original is so much better. Some people seem to like SO4 but it looks awful.

What, I should play a 3rd party translated version of the game on my computer using an emulator instead of playing it on a handheld? That makes no sense to me :) Nah, but I really enjoy these re-releases on the PSP - the format is absolutely perfect. SO1 suits the PSP perfectly in my opinion (and the same goes for SO2 and BoF3), and it's a much better feeling to play on a handheld than on a PC (and yes, I do have a PS1/PS2 controller USB adapter - that's not the point) :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top