See ya....

kb-sama

Summoner
Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
2,769
Age
37
Location
Lost In The Item World
Occupation
Overlord
RPG Name
Kb the goddess savior
God this sucks.....I have to give back my PC,because my mom can't pay for it this month.....hopefully I'll be back in a month....Till Then....Piece......~Kb the hero
 
O_O

BUT KB CAN'T LEAVE!

O_____o

We're going to miss you. Some more than others. Kaaat. XD

Hopefully you'll be back with us as soon as you can!
 
KB
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
T_______T
I CAN'T WAIT A MONTH COME BAAAAACK!!!

*sits down on the floor and starts crying*
AAHHHHH

KBBBBB
i want my brother baaack!
*gets out her little Kb plushie and hugs it*
*sniffles*
i need a hug T_T
 
I be waiting here for you when you come back
 
noooooooooo!!! i was gone too long *sniffles* come back K.B whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This place is so dead without KB and this month sure going by slow
 
I should have noticed this thread sooner, but, well, he lives right by me, so it doesn't make too much sense for me to post here. Still, the place feels dead without his crazy shenannigans. ;_;

~D.F.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top