Sellback

No? Oh, I though I would =\ In the Sticky "RPG Hack - Users Guide" it says it is 200, but it still says that Threads give 30 and posts give 15 so... :p He said that he typed my name... :S
 
Under referrals it says you have 1, so he typed it right.
So i guess its just at 50gil now instead of 200.
And nevermind what i said in my last post.. i messed up. :o
 
Last edited:
first it was 15gil per post then it went to 5gil per post.
and for a new thread 30gil then it went to 15gil.
a new poll 40gil and went to 20gil....i think.
and last refferal 200gil and it went to 20gil. (so you got 20gil for that refferal)
and don't know why the gil went down but it's still easy to get gil.
 
The money for referals was drastically dropped after it was revealed that some people were abusing it to collect gil. I think Shaggy put it back to 40 or 50 gil, not sure about that and I aren't loading up the admin cp right now to check (it is getting late here):p.

As for the gil/gill thing, next time I am in the admin cp, I'll take a look, but as others have said, it isn't a big thing so it isn't at the top of the priority list.

The RPG guide is outdated at the moment, and I will make an effort to get it fixed soon. Sorry for the confusion that caused.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top