Selphie, Rinoa or Quistis?

On Attractiveness scale (despite they ARE only computer animation and graphics) i'd have to say rinoa to be first in line followed closely by Quistis, then Selphie. as for usage, i either use Rinoa or Quistis....never Selphie.
 
JUst crap the heck out of them all, they suck, in fact I would rather suck them right out of this forum, but I'll go with Rinoa and Quistis, crap the heck, Selphie is dum,Selphie is dum,Selphie is dum,Selphie is dum,Selphie is dum!!!! I hate Selphie, even if she has the strongest limit break!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Lionheart250 said:
Just crap the heck out of them all, they suck, in fact I would rather suck them right out of this forum, but I'll go with Rinoa and Quistis, crap the heck, Selphie is dum,Selphie is dum,Selphie is dum,Selphie is dum,Selphie is dum!!!! I hate Selphie, even if she has the strongest limit break!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd rather go with those of you who didn't pick Selphie, and in case you've noticed, this day(August 31,2005)there is no Selphie pickers, YEAH!!!!!!
 
i never really thought either of them were "annoying" per se...just eccentric! :D
then again, i try to be nice to everyone...unfortunately...then again, if i were thinking like squall, i guess i would be annoyed at all three of them.. :p also...i must make a selphie sig...
edit: it has been done...
 
Last edited:
Sephie!!!!!!! wooo lol ...(am i annoying u right now lionheart..if yes..then Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy):p:rolleyes:
 
I agree with DarkCloud. Yes, they're computer animations, but these were much prettier than those we were used to see. So, I think that the order for atractivness is this: Rinoa, Quistis, Selphie. I think I used to put in my team Rinoa, but I can't remember.
 
i would say quistis... haven't really played the game that much but i like her the most of the three, selphie is just very annoying, rinoa is a little better than selphie but not much
 
Poor Quistis is the only girl in the game who doesn't hook up with anyone :)
 
well, she was a teacher, and students shouldn't date teachers
 
me personally liked selphie the most even though shes not that good when u use her limit brake u can use multiple magic that u dont have
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top