- Joined
- Feb 6, 2007
- Messages
- 899
- Age
- 36
- Location
- Edge
- Website
- z10.invisionfree.com
- Occupation
- Waiter at a local resturant/bar
- RPG Name
- Tifa
Okay so I have been drawing...probebly before I even was born, but anyhow I love to draw and what not so the other night I was watching Advent Children and desided to pause the screen at parts of the movie and draw my heart away. Anyhow I got one really good pic out of three! And what do you know it was the Sephiroth one. I tried Cloud, but for some random reason, Cloud is very hard for me to draw!
Anyhow I just though I would share some of my work.
Sephiroth
Cloud *I will never Cg with a mouse again! I will get my artist bord to work! I will
Tifa anime style
Cloud in his style from the Last Order OVA in a tutorial I did! XD
Anyhow I just though I would share some of my work.
Sephiroth
Cloud *I will never Cg with a mouse again! I will get my artist bord to work! I will
Tifa anime style
Cloud in his style from the Last Order OVA in a tutorial I did! XD
Last edited: