sephiroth in KH

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
has anyone beaten this fiend? my friend got him to the orange health bar, and then he did this crazy meteor attack! :eek:

in the japanese "kingdom hearts final mix", you get a "one winged angel" keyblade, but i guess the american version gives you bragging rights for taking him down... :p

so share your KH sephy stories...
 
YES!! I BEAT HIM!!!

okay, ive beaten him. when i did it the first time, i was at level 79. i about had a heart attack when i won... :eek:

but anyhoo, i discovered that hes an excellent level up source. (i can kill rock titan for donald and goofy.)

now my file has everyone at level 100, with everyone's ultimate weapons, and sephy has died many times over. IMO, after he does the meteor thing, he gets easier. my defence is really high, so when he attacks me, i just say, "gee thanks for the mp seph!" :p

but i have to strike raid or ars arcanum him when he says "descend heartless angel", to prevent the obvious. ( i ran out of elixirs, and i dont feel like killing those enemies that drop them...im too lazy. :D)

now i just gotta try it on expert mode. =3
 
I've beat sephiroth on my third try I think it was, he was har, but all u gotta do is use the right attacks.. oh and btw, i think that the other chars also level up when u beat sephiroth, not sure though, haven't plyed it for a while. I reccon it's one of the best games i've played, really liked it
 
I've killed sephiroth!!! what a sad story... /sob...

no one could beat sephiroth so bad but me...\m/_(^ _ ^)_\m/

just use that "black" keyblade thingy, forgot the name...!

makes your health longer and the item slots too...!!!

no one could ever think about that...!!!

exept me!!!...

nyahahahahahahahahaha!!!

about FFX-2...

would like to ask about the other ending where tidus pops out in besaid island...

how can i do that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 
Squall Leonhart said:
Who can you use in KH anyway?

you usually use sora, donald, and goofy. but when fighting sephiroth, you only use sora. (itd be too easy otherwise.) you can use other characters in their respective worlds as well. (tarzan, aladdin, jack skellingtion, ariel, peter pan, and i think thats all.) edit: forgot beast.

i thought the others levelled up too. like, when i started power levelling, goofy and donald were in their 80s. (now everyone is at lv100...) i guess their levels vary according to sora's? very interesting.
 
Last edited:
hes a character in the game, you just dont get to use him :p you do fight him, once at the beginning of the game (good luck beating him at that level.), and later in tournaments. (you get a lionheart keyblade for beating him and cloud. )

he'll be in KHII, dont worry :D

heres the ff characters ive seen:

cid (ffvii)
cloud
squall (prefers to be called "leon")
yuffie
aerith
sephiroth (unlockable boss who is the topic of this thread.)
tidus (appear as sora's friends on the destiny islands with selphie and wakka)
selphie
wakka
alot of moogles...

and in KHII:
all the above, plus...
vivi(ffix)
setzer(ffvi)
seifer, fujin, and raijin(ffviii)
tifa (ffvii)
yuna, riku, and paine (ffx-2)(theyll be looking like kids :confused: )
and maybe more i dont know of.
 
if you thought he was hard in KH1, try him in KH2. he has like eight friggen health bars T.T
 
well i got him half way than he killed me after that i just countinud and beat the game :)
 
I beat him... I found him easy... only thing I needed an Elixer for was his move when he brings your hp/mp to 1...
 
C_Dub said:
I beat him... I found him easy... only thing I needed an Elixer for was his move when he brings your hp/mp to 1...
Sadly, I found the whole game easy. The game lacked any challenge. Not one time did I get a game over. But if you don't have it, don't let that stop you from playing; the game is amazing nonetheless.
 
I couldn't beat sephy in the 1st... but I don't think I'll do it...

oh... how much time will I have to wait to see Setzer again? (he's not one of my favourites... but he is ok... and he is the only character from the good oldies... what's a bad thing... Kain, Locke, Cecil, Celes, Black Mage, Garreth and Rydia should appear :P )

EDIT: Let's flame those who don't think that the games should be out in Europe, NA and Japan at the same time...)
 
Setzer does not do anything else in the story that is necessary. However, if you want to complete Jiminy's Journal checklist, than you have to beat Hayner, Setzer, and Seifer ten times again in a Struggle battle.

Edit: Let's not.
 
I beat Sephiroth on KH2 on level 75 or so. I used the berserk charge. You wait until he uses Sin Harvest and then use Trinity Limit, the the berserk charge activates and you don't pull off the finishing combo. Sephy will break out of your never-ending combo eventually, but it takes him a while. Just thought I'd post my strategy. Anyone got anymore?
 
when you have 4 Elixers, he's easy.
But being at level 70-90 is a must.
and Trinity Limit helps alot too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top