I don't think I voted for nebody...or atleast I don't remember. I like them both.
you are rightclief101_ said:i still reckon cloud wuld win...i mean, in advent children, cloud had been out of fighting for so long, and he still beat sephiroth whether or not he used omnislash v5.0. he was stabbed in his shoulder (i think) and he still overpowered sephiroth. he's just too strong and talented for him, whether or not he's the hero
Kb the blue said:i go for MRSIR EVIL,just because i has a BIG ASS katana
Ever heard of size doesn't matter?marius-78 said:sephiroth..over cloud simply cuz he has more battle experience than cloud. perhaps cuz he's older. plus seph has a longer sword thats thinner than clouds wider n heavier weapon. in actuallity it would prolly take cloud to long to swing his weapon by then sephiroth would have already made a shish kabob.
Marius *in regret* said:sephiroth..over cloud simply cuz he has more battle experience than cloud. perhaps cuz he's older. plus seph has a longer sword thats thinner than clouds wider n heavier weapon. in actuallity it would prolly take cloud to long to swing his weapon by then sephiroth would have already made a shish kabob.