Sephiroth?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What do you think of him? What do you like best about him?
 
Well I didn't like his character traits one bit, but I'm intrested in katanas a bit and he uses one!
 
I think it amazed me when, playing FFVII, you reach the flashback in which Cloud joins him to Nibelheim, and then the train stops 'cause there's a dragon or something like that in the railway. Then, while Cloud can't do a higher damage than 150, Sephiroth could do a 2000-3000 damage (I can't remember numbers, but it was something like that). I was like... woooowww :eek: I sure DO understand why Cloud shows that respect for Sephiroth (at the beginning XD )

It was like a big challenge, and a suicide somehow at the beginning... I was so excited/afraid everytime I met Sephiroth... lol
That game easily overexcited me XD I was too sensitive back then too XD
 
Last edited:
Sephiroth was indeed a great warrior, he knew so much too about the world. I really don't see him that much as being evil. He was just angry and the stuff he did was kinda to provoke fear into people. It hard to explain, but when I was posting this topic about Who is the hotteset villian a lot of people said different things about him.
 
Does not burning an entire town seem to you an evil act? What about killing Tifa's father?
Kay, it was not like: He was evil 'cuz he was the devil XD But for sure he didn't act in a good way... (thus in an evilish one XD )
 
Sephiroth-sama! *faints* I love him so much. For me he is THE BEST bad guy in the history of the world! And in a way...I feel bad for him.
 
Luis said:
Does not burning an entire town seem to you an evil act? What about killing Tifa's father?
Kay, it was not like: He was evil 'cuz he was the devil XD But for sure he didn't act in a good way... (thus in an evilish one XD )
Not really, he was just mad. I mean what would you do if you found out you wern't human? Besides he may have didn't want to be around anyone. Tifa's did step in front of him, in his way. Not a wise choice if someone is very upset and carrying a weapon.
 
He's the best because he found out who he was late in his life?

Pbbbbtt.

I like him though. The whole "outrage and never forgive" thing with that giant sword of his works very well. ^__^

*coughKefkacough*

^_______^
 
Hydra said:
He's the best because he found out who he was late in his life?

Pbbbbtt.

I like him though. The whole "outrage and never forgive" thing with that giant sword of his works very well. ^__^

*coughKefkacough*

^_______^

Bolded. XD
And I like him too! =D
The fact that he became mad doesn't make him innocent, or less evil. You know, he could also have gone to cry to a corner... or whatever XD
 
I was going to try and all night FFVII, but it keeps skipping. I won't be able to see Sephiroth tonight. Dang.
 
XD har har :p

im going to play Dirge of Cerberus all night i just got it yesterday ^____^ im sad that Sephiroth isn't in it though :(
but i like everything about Sephiroth,he's my favorite villian.
 
Kat said:
XD har har :p

im going to play Dirge of Cerberus all night i just got it yesterday ^____^ im sad that Sephiroth isn't in it though :(
but i like everything about Sephiroth,he's my favorite villian.
I'd tell you how to see his smexy other with the wing on DoC, but no. You laughed. XD
 
The long, sleek, silver hair is a plus also.

The sword alone takes it, but the hair is what makes him. Well, the sword too.
 
To be honest, i kinda think sephiroth is over rated.

To me, he seems to be a 'trend' so to speak, like so many things are nowadays.

I think there are baddies in the FF series that are much more appealing.
 
Griever said:
To be honest, i kinda think sephiroth is over rated.

To me, he seems to be a 'trend' so to speak, like so many things are nowadays.

I think there are baddies in the FF series that are much more appealing.

Very well said!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top