Sephiroth?

There are enough people that love Sephiroth obsessively as there are people who hate him merely because people actually enjoy him as a villain. I don't think he's overrated or underrated at all. xD

But, I'm glad there's some Seymour love.
 
Zeromus_X said:
There are enough people that love Sephiroth obsessively as there are people who hate him merely because people actually enjoy him as a villain. I don't think he's overrated or underrated at all. xD

But, I'm glad there's some Seymour love.

Neither do I XD
Unfortunatly I can't talk about Master Seymour... my knowledge ends in FFIX >.<
 
he's awesomely cool but i love his adaptation of masamune. So long and powerful, it incredible how in some pictures he looks almost like a samurai.
 
MeeErrR! i was j/k i dont really care for Sephy that much besides the fact that he looks emo and isnt half as emo as Cloud :D
 
I still think sephiroth is over-rated.

He isn't even half as sadistic as other baddies when compared. Trying to take over the planet is not half as bad as trying to destroy it, IMO.

Alot of the people that like him just think the masamune makes him badass.

Don't get me wrong, i don't HATE him. I just don't worship him as if he is some kind of villianous final fantasy god or something. I just think people make more fuss over him than needed.
 
Griever said:
He isn't even half as sadistic as other baddies when compared. Trying to take over the planet is not half as bad as trying to destroy it, IMO.
IMO, trying to destroy the world is stupid.

Everyone dies... Nothing else to do...
 
Spec said:
IMO, trying to destroy the world is stupid.

Everyone dies... Nothing else to do...
Move on to another one with confidence, and phail.

Aside from that, he's mako confused, not infused. XD
 
Spec said:
And how would you survive in a big planet explosion? =D
Living inside your little meteor barrier.

Unless your talking about AFTER he phailed in fighting Cloud and the mosey gang.
 
Spec said:
IMO, trying to destroy the world is stupid.

Everyone dies... Nothing else to do...

It's more sadistic. I never said it was rad or cool or whatever else. Besides, if you play your role as the protaganist, then they will not succeed anyway, right?

Weither it's stupid or not is not my point.
My point is, people say sephiroth is like "TEH BESTEST VILLAIN EVER!111!" and i am saying i think he is over-rated because there are more villianous foes out there.
 
Hydra said:
Living inside your little meteor barrier.

Unless your talking about AFTER he phailed in fighting Cloud and the mosey gang.

Well... that's what reunions are for, right? =o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top