Sephiroth's Last Name

I don't think hojo would marry anyone for he's to crazy about science and they never stated that lucrecia and hojo married which is kinda scary.
 
^ X3

I agree with the name Crescent...it seems the most LOGICAL. But Kiffer makes a good point. 'Sephiroth' could very well be his only name.
 
they weren't married but they had sex, so who knows who's son it is?

It clearly states in FFVII, the game, that hojo is sephiroths father. Because Vincent was lucrecia's lover, dusnt mean that they had sex, from what i gatherd in DoC, they never got any real 'alone' time
 
Lucretia was Sephiroths mother and her last name was Crescent. She was also married to Hojo. Would that make Hojo's and Sephiroth's last name Crescent as well? What do you think about it or any other ideas you might have.

Credit: Mevv@FF Enix Forums

errr Wasn't Lucretia with Vincent??? Where did you get Married to hojo from???

and Why would an experiment have a last name? We all should know how shinra is messed up in the head???

BUT! not to sound like a figging nut I'll say Sephiroth Crescent doesn't sound bad...i like it if it was true ya know.
 
Hojo is Hojo's last name. Thus by assuming that Hojo is Sephiroth's father, which I'm not, his full name would be Sephiroth Hojo. I know it doesn't sound 'pretty' but that's the bricks.
 
Names aren't always so 'pretty,' true.

But Sephiroth WAS an experiment, and it seems weird that he would have a last name at all. His first name alone was probably just his experiment name, and wasn't even given to him out of affection, or anything like that. So, you could say that 'Hojo' is his last name because Hojo is his father, but it isn't OFFICIALLY his last name. At least it shouldn't be. But this is how I gather it, so...
 
Hmm Sephiroth Hojo or Sephiroth Crescent...
I like Sephiroth Crescent better

But I dont think he has a last name, he was an experiment and this is a definition of his name...

`Sephiroth` may refer to: *Sephiroth (Kabbalah), the ten attributes that God created through which he can manifest

And I read somewhere that SHINRA means GOD.
Basically it means "Shinra created Sephiroth with Jenova cells and Mako which he can manipulate and grow stronger from"

I think thats basically what it means. Correct me if im wrong
Anyway because of that I think he had no last name, I think he was just 'Sephiiroth'
 
his name is just sephiroth, he has no actual last name..he doesnt even have a birth certificate..in the game booklet everythin about him is unkown (cept his weapon and height and stuff like that)...no birthplace or date.
however, lucrectia WAS married to hojo, but was forced, she was vincents lover yes, but NOT sephiroths father, hojo is, it states it in the game!!
but if he was to have a last name, it would have to be crescent because a babies name takes after its mothers name unless the couple agree to take on the fathers name, because hojo couldnt care less about an experiment, he wouldnt have cared about a last name, so it would HAVE to be crescent
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top