Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 26, 2007 #1 Why do you like Sephiroth's Outfit so much?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 26, 2007 #2 I do bacause the outfit yells i am a bad guy!, HE FREAKS ME RIGHT THE F!@# OUT! (in the good way)
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor May 26, 2007 #3 Hmmm.....the only part of his outfit that I like are the shoulder-things he has on....but otherwise, his outfit is just OK. But it's likeable.
Hmmm.....the only part of his outfit that I like are the shoulder-things he has on....but otherwise, his outfit is just OK. But it's likeable.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa May 26, 2007 #4 I like it because it is so bad guyish. Not to mention it looks hot on him. he is damn fine in that thing. I think he should show a little more chest XD
I like it because it is so bad guyish. Not to mention it looks hot on him. he is damn fine in that thing. I think he should show a little more chest XD
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 27, 2007 #5 Its nothing special really, well for me it aint.
L Luis ·· Fresón rebelde ·· Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 1,539 RPG Name Deathhunter May 27, 2007 #6 Well, I don't think it is the outfit what makes him cool... but his strength, his story, and... yeah, his strength... XD
Well, I don't think it is the outfit what makes him cool... but his strength, his story, and... yeah, his strength... XD
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 28, 2007 #7 Yeah I never said that I liked his outfit...if I had my way. He'd be wearing his birthday one!