I use Wiki to write all my essays, which is probably why I don't pass things, lol.
I know Lucrecia was Sephiroth's Real mother and all, but to me it kinda seems like he's just a big mess of Hojo, Lucrecia and Jenova. They kind of all had a hand in it. So in a way, Sephiroth was right, Jenova was his mother kind of, but Lucrecia was more so.
And who the hell would sleep with Hojo? He's like... *greasy hair!* *Glasses* *Eww!*
But I don't think Hojo had a lot of money XD Something we will never know I guess, enless...she was forced into it...*badmemories* Kay not going their! that is growse!
Well either way...Sephiroth is just a replica. Story tells the real Sephiroth was even more of a bad a55 then Sephiroth 2!
You can have Cloud, you can even have Sephy. I'll take Reno and Loz lol. Even though Cloud is better looking than Loz, you have him already so thats okay. I have Reno. And and I claim Vincent, sawwy lol
I don't really want Kim. He's hot but he screws to many people. And hyde well why have hyde when you can have Gackt. Miyavi isn't worth fighting over and neither is Toshiya. The band is what counts stop giving him all the credit. So Gackt, Shunsuke, Lee, Jason and I are all content so there!
Yes it sure is. lol. Neways....I think maybe if Sephy had a "real" mother that raised him with loving care and kissed his booboos when he got hurt...he would probably turn out to be a nice caring guy that would make a great father and husband! lol