I'm going to guess that they're asking which villain people prefer...in the future, try to make topics a bit less ambiguous.
As for me, I do prefer Hojo. They're both great villains, but unlike Sephiroth, Hojo's head is composed primarily of Fruit Loops. And he's pretty much the cause of everything bad that culminates in the story.
As for me, I do prefer Hojo. They're both great villains, but unlike Sephiroth, Hojo's head is composed primarily of Fruit Loops. And he's pretty much the cause of everything bad that culminates in the story.
LOL Zeromus_X!! Fruit loops...I thought he WAS a fruit loop. I liked Sephiroth primarily because of how he is interwoven through the plot on several levels...ok; I'll admit that its really Jenova who is interwoven, but it was ultimately Sephiroth who was seeking the promised land.
You have to consider the fact that Hojo is the biggest lady's man in the whole game, how that is I'll never know, but still, he steals the lady's from the beach for himself, do any of you s out there feel the same way about him as the s in the game!?
I don't even think Sephiroth is insane, really. xD He's just doing what he believes is best (which, incidently includes the destruction of the planet...), but I've never seen him as crazy. Not in the Kefka/Seymour way, anyway.