Seymour Fan-Club Thread

With all the marks on it. And its kinda hard to keep the victory between you two when its open to anybody who wants to read it. lol
 
Kat said:
i'll try :p

@ Empress-did you ever notice Seymour's stomach?
its funny lookin XD
Yes I seen it. It's kinda weird looking. I know is a litttle hairly but it forms some shape or something.
 
Gackt Camui said:
NO!!! That belongs to Cloud and Cloud only....
XD agreed.

we can Seymour the most twisted villian award...since he was so crazy,he thought killing everyone on the planet would save them all.
=\
what a dorkwad XD
 
It be cool if you guys post some pics of some awards that he won.

(Oh wait, I got a great idea...why don't we have a award thread for the villians then one for the good guys. of course I'm not posting it........just a idea.)
 
well..i don't think that would go very well since we all know that either
Seymour or Kefka will win the villians award

and we should know that either Cloud or Locke would win the good guy award.
=\
i think.
 
More then Villian and good guy awards.

I mean like:

Best Black Mage
Best White Mage
Best Best Friends
Best Team
Best Side character (s)
Coolest Character
Most realistic
Etc

You know stuff like that.
 
Seymour is like some of the other villians in final fantasies, either wants to rule or destroy everyone in the misbelief that it will save em.

Seymour has a weird monotone to his voice and a funny six pack.
 
He voice sounds kinda gay, but also sexy for some weird reason.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
He voice sounds kinda gay, but also sexy for some weird reason.

Personally I thought his voice sounded like it got stuck halfway through puberty.XP And yeah, it sounds really gay, too. L.O.L. :D :D :D

But at the same time his voice does have a somewhat devilish quality to it. :3
 
Seymour Sim version.

Lol, he lost a lot of weight...I guess he is on crack ;rof

snapshot6dae6a73f33a8aave9.jpg
 
They really messed him up.

He too skiny, his hair is all flat. I mean where is his famous spiky hair. And he look too happy./
 
Ewwww Seymour cut all his hair and became a stripper.

azisza5.jpg

Just ewwwwwwww ;vom
 
0_o;

the only thing and this is my opinion..
but the only thing about Seymour that is different from other villains, is the fact that he only wants to end the world because he wishes to end the suffering.
Like he was SO obsessed with ending the people's suffering that it made him go all fruit n stuff...
IMO.
 
But, but, he had a good cause.

And yet, he's one of the Leaders of Spira. He had power, and he wasted it trying to be all badass and killing everyone to help them, when over time, he could've helped everyone in his position of power.

....IMO. o.o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top