Shadow Fanclub Signups!

Sure, I'll join! Even though I voted for Relm...heh. I guess it all works out, somehow. :P

Let's see...hold on a second.

He's a bit small compared to the other animations, but one ninja for another, right? :p
 
Last edited:
Basically if you sign up, you're just a fan of Shadow. I might try to keep a meeting thread up where characters discuss Shadow and his connection the the main plot and his own strange sub-plot. but... Right now, I'm not even on my own computer so it's not gonna happen for a while XD
 
i'm not sure i'll have to think about it over time :o :o :o
 
I don't like Shadow, he always dispear when an important battle is near.
 
Yeah I'll join

I like shadow and next time I play final fantasy 6 I will make sure he doesn't die. I liked his sword grabs plus his dog randomly attacking enemies when they attacked him.

Ahh I cant remember the dogs name.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top