She's not dead??!!! =O

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
OMFG no I didn't die! I have been lurking, but the forum has seem to fall dead...so I went dead as well...but I am not? Did you miss me? I am back!
 
I missed you and I'm glad you back. I been gone a little too. I barely have time to be online anymore.
 
Eh, I know how you guys feel. I'm not really on the forum as much as I used to when I FIRST joined, even though that wasn't too long ago. XDD But it happens, eventually. We all sort of just drift off, and worry about other things in our lives that matter much more. So, it's all fine. X)
 
We all seem to not come on as much nemore...I know I don't either. But thats because nobody obviously is posting...and after awhile with out everybodies awesome opinions the threads go dead...and people....*shifty eyes* spam. Even me. lol
 
... He's Portuguese, I thought? Mebbeh?

But seriously, most people spend time in Spammytastic, and don't post anywhere else... And with some people, it's vice-versa.
 
Yeah I agree....I try to post everywhere...well what I understand I mean lol. Hydra I love your signature!! I am so with you. I don't use that....internet "slang" it drives me up the wall. Well all of it except for maybe lol.
 
POSTING POSTING

Gawd I missed you all! The internet is my only sanctuary from the hell around me! *sitsincornerandrocksbackandforth*

Yea...but forums go into dead periods and then pop right back up. But it's because I leave, and when I come back, everyone is like "OMFG FORUM AND TIFA POST!" XD jk jk
 
Its not because you leave.....thats wishful thinking Tifa. Its because summer is hear and a lot of the people that usually post are older people and they have more stuff to do with their lives instead of spending all of it on the computer! lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top