She's not dead??!!! =O

hear? nice kelley, it's here XD WOOT! FINALLY I COULD CORRECT HER ON SOMETHING!

>.> and don't crush my dreams.
 
O_O how did it get hot in here?

O_o reason you going to clean that mess in the corner up? Please don't make me do it.

Nihongo ga wakarimasu ka.
 
Tifa-chan said:
Nihongo ga wakarimasu ka.

Nihongo -> Japanese

Ga -> Indicates that Japanese is the object

Wakari -> Understanding

-Masu -> ?

Ka -> Turns the sentence into a question.
 
Perhaps it's time to move it...
*moved*
 
There is a section for the spam, as well as there's one for hardware and electronics or one for sports. ;)
 
Thats because I have a big enough life....I don't get to post all the time. I post enough though. Its not like I am so confused that I have no idea what you are talking about...
 
Don't let her fool you...she is totaly and utterly lost and there is no getting her back!

Spam....it's good...now I want a spam sandwich...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top