Should FF7 be remade?

George Newbern isn't actually a bad VA, he jsut ruined my image of Sephy, I always imagined Sephy to sound somewhat younger, I actually like Lance Bass' version of Sephy in KH1 better.

And Steve Burton started out with Cloud, so his image is ruined forever for me.
 
After a while, George Newbern's voice kind of stuck to Sephy, I think he's a good Voice Actor anyway, Nooj is awesome. And Steve Burton as Cloud is pretty much how it's gonna stay, anyone sees Cloud, they think Steve Burton. He's a good voice for Cloud, although he could've done the scream in CC a little better, especially compared to Takahiro Sakurai.

But my point is, I just don't like the voices the way Square makes them play the characters. Sephy's voice is a little too deep to be cool, I think and Cloud is always depressed, execpt for CC since it was a prequel. So, the voices didn't play out well for me.
 
In my opinion, some of their voices match their characters while others don't.

I mean, I imagined Barret sounding like Mr T and I imagined Cloud's voice being lighter then what it is now. In some scenes, it just doesn't fit, while in others, it fits perfectly.
 
i agree, i didnt think barret would sound like that, i had a kinda mr T in my head aswell....vincent fitted...red XIII definetly didnt fit!! neither did cid
 
It sounds familiar yet I can't tell who it is. And yea I didn't think it would sound like that. When I first saw him in KH2, I actually thought it was a girl because of the hair.
 
It's Keith Ferguson, voice of Gabranth in Dissidia, this time with an American accent. It's rather creepy.

I actually thought Cid would sound like that, though not such a thick accent, it's heavier than mine. lol Vincent as Zabuza was the perfect match. And Red XIII only spoke one line, so I didn't think much of it.
 
Well he is like 48yo I think in whatever species of animal he is. But he's 16 (18 in AC) in human years. So I guess it kinda does make sense.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top