EXACTLY!! wen i first watched it, i didnt know if it was him or cait sith talking, coz cait sith was always on his head and red's mouth is like, always open. at the time (before i saw the end of the movie) i was like "hell no. please no"
I really don't think they'd get it right so I hope they don't do a remake, I know I'd buy it all the same if they did though.
I'm pretty sure they'll make one though, they already mentioned it a fair few times this year alone. Maybe this year they'll announce it.
If this Toriyama remakes it then I guess we can expect it to have more action in. I hope he isn't the director if they do make it over..let him stick to being the Event Planner.
I think it should be the original team to remake it, that way no one screws it up, it should stay basically the same, but with new improvements, I mean, with all the spin offs, they basically HAVE to change the story a little. >_>
They defiantly would have to change the story some since it seems rather dated now as well as that. Would like to see them put back in the bits that were left out when translating for the over seas copies so that one be one reason to want a remake.
Pff..they will so screw this up.
I can see it being a good game, but not doing VII justice.
I might be able to play through it, though. If they up Cloud's goofiness to a noticeable level, then I might bother. Nothing's better than "Let's Mosey." coming from no one but Cloud.
yeh he did...well actualy jenova did, sephiroth is controlling jenova through the whole game...and makes her loook like him. so ur actualy chasing jenova around the world not sephy. u dont see him until cloud gives him the black materia