Should i buy FF9

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
:confused: Anyone have any recommendations on wether or not to buy FF9.
 
buy it!!!!!!!!!!!

it's fun!!!!!!!!!!

certainly u'll have a great time finishing those 4 disk!!!!!!!!
 
I've been saving so money for a while to get it, but i'm also saving for FF7AC. I could probably get it in a month or two. :D Thanks for the opinions! :)
 
My opinion would be against that.....but I you want a fair answer move the thread to general FF....
 
I cna't. Tis thread is about FF9 so it stays in the FF9 forum. Besides, know one would pay any attention to it in the general FF discussion room.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong...but did you really expect a negative answer......
This is just so anyone who tried 9 and others would give his opinion....then again do what you want....
''Whatever...''
 
Well I was hoping the posters would tell me if there's a different FF I should get instead of nine. I wanted people who have played FF9 so as to get a good answer from a person with some experience of it.
 
A copy of FFIX can honestly not be very expensive after such a long time.. and it's a great game, so I don't see how it possibly could be a waste of money. Unless you are one of the few people who dislike it, but even then, it's not a lot of money :)
 
Yes there have been, but there always has been better games, except for your personal favourite. So what's your point? ;)
 
Squall Lionheart said:
Correct me if I'm wrong...but did you really expect a negative answer......
This is just so anyone who tried 9 and others would give his opinion....then again do what you want....
''Whatever...''


....just this
Whatever...
 
I will giv u my opinion ,it is to buy the game , game is good and fun, it is allways fun to play something new in ff series all in all buy it.
 
I've been trying to but I can't find it in stores. Might use internet.
 
you should buy it becuse its fun and it has a grat storry trust me its worth the money and FF7 is good to but buy FF9 frist and if you go to amazon.com its only19.99 and used is 12.48 so it shold not be that much ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top