You can buy a copy from amazon.com pretty cheap. I had to replace my copy of FFIX and I bought it 20 dollars and now they have it on sale for 15.00. So it's worth the money - I think. Hope you enjoy it when you get it.
You must buy it!!! You see the characters in my Sig? I've had some of the best times of my playstation life with them. No FF collection is complete without FF9. Great story, Great Characters, Great Music, Great Fun, Great Game. Totally reccomend it. It's worth it.
When i first got it i thought it was just another game to play but then i got into it and it became my favorite out of them all. I've played it so much tht now i know near enuf everything there is to know bout this perticular Final Fantasy.
So in my opinion it's a definate yes on buying it.