Should I buy some games?

Should I buy FF 8 and FF 9?

  • yes

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • no

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I would if I were you?

    Votes: 8 40.0%

  • Total voters
    20

Raven

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
42
Age
37
Location
North Carolina
Website
raven002.proboards45.com
Occupation
none yet
RPG Name
ShadowBlitzer
All this talk about FF is driving me insane! Should I go a head and buy my favorite ff games? They are FF 8 and FF 9. I never got to finish them, but I am wanting it again, the graphics won't be comparable to new games, but the stories are rockin, goin crazy! :D
 
Last edited:
Since they're probably only $20, I'll say "yes" I would buy them.
 
yea dude.. go to your local video game store.. you can even find used ones for under 10 dollars.

i got in your same position earlier this summer. Im in college.. and everyone left our campus for summer vacation.. now me being a bastard of a family that doesnt want any part of my return.. i was stuck here with nothing to do... so i went to the GameStop and bought every FF i didnt already own.. and even tho iv already beaten every one to date before.. it was fun to do so again.

all except X-2 that is... man i hate that game.. its like MTV goes to Hell.
 
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can get them for about $20.00
 
I've bought FF7, 8 and 9, and if I buy PS2 I'd buy others too!!
 
...but can i get 3, 4 and/or 5 in Europe? i tought i read it in another thread that they're only available in U.S. or something? :(
 
yes yes you should buy ff8 and ff9 ther great games and fun :)
 
Go Ahead ;)
Hint: Try 9 first so you wouldn't be disappointed :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top