Should I Get this game?

Ravoa

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
26
RPG Name
Ravoa
one of my friends said that it sucked, another one said it was good, so should i get it or no?
 
Well it really depends. The only person that could tell you if you like it or not is yourself. I'd definitely give it a try however. It has in my opinion, one of the best (and sometimes confusing as hell) FF stories of all the games. Battles are pretty fun, albeit they take a bit of time. Just try it out if you get a chance.
 
In my opinon a great game. The gameplay is MUCH different that other final fantasys, if you have ever played tactics ogre or Disgea, it has gameplay like that. I was dying for another tactics game and then tactics advance came out... and it was so babyish i cryed. It was like jumangi using FF... i mean COME ON.
 
I love this, it was the very first final fantasy. Through all these years Tactics still is on my list for one of the best games. I even think it is better than Final Fantasy X. One of the best storylines is in this game. They should make this game a movie.
 
empresscrystal said:
it was the very first final fantasy
I hope I misunderstood you because FF Tactics is FAR from the very first final fantasy :)
 
Well, weither you like it or not is totally on you, however i think you should give it a try.

I got it one year for my birthday, i asked my mom for final fantasy VIII and the strategy guide to it as well, so i could go back through a second time and get all the things i missed. She picked up final fantasy tactics strategy guide instead thinking it was a universal guide. She got to the counter and the guy told her it was for a totally different game. So she went back and bought the last copy of final fantasy tactics in the store. At first, i was kind of disappointed by the battle system, but in time i got the hang of it. It has an interesting story, and unique abilities to be discovered. I think you should without a doubt give it a try at least.
 
ShadowHeart said:
I hope I misunderstood you because FF Tactics is FAR from the very first final fantasy :)
I meant that it was the very first final fantasy I ever had.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top