Should I or shouldn't I?

Raven

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
42
Age
37
Location
North Carolina
Website
raven002.proboards45.com
Occupation
none yet
RPG Name
ShadowBlitzer
Hm...all this talk about the game is making me hungry!
Should I buy FF 8?
I do love FF games, all of them, just wondering what everybody thought.
 
If you've played it before and know you like it, and you find it for a reasonable price (which shouldn't be too hard.), then by all means go for it! :)

Out of curiousity, what happened to the one you had? :confused:
 
I dont what to say on that it is funy that u put that on a thread, on THIS FORUM camon BAY that is that we are no there to see some i dont know what this forum is a for thos people who love FF and if u look beter ff 8 is a best game in ff series, BAY.
 
Yep buy this game man. The same goes for anyone else who is reading this thread and considering buying this game, oh what the heck buy as many final fantasy games as you can!!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top