Should they bring back the card games?

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
Do you think in Final Fantasy XIII and beyond, that square should add in the card games they had in VIII and IX? Some people didn't play them, but I did, and it's another thing that can getyou addicted to the game, trying to collect them all. I think they should, or they could go with something new and create some type of board game.
 
Final Fantasy VII: Chocobo Raising
Final Fantasy VIII: Triple Triad
Final Fantasy IX: Tetra Master
Final Fantasy X: Blitzball
Final Fantasy X-2: Blitzball Manager, Sphere Break
Final Fantasy XI: Triple Triad, Chocobo Raising

These were the most addicting mini-games in every of the latest Final Fantasys, IMO...
 
Yeah they should totally bring back Triple Triad from FF VIII it was the bestest! And they need to sell the real cards again, I have a few (my favorite one being my Carbuncle card!)
 
Obviously, yes.

Come on, cards! =D

And well, as I've said before, I did like the FFVIII card game a lot more than the FFIX, but FFVIII's I found just not TOO hard, to dislike it. ;O A mix of both would be rather nice for in the futures.
 
I'm full of triple triad :p I used to play it online, some time ago...

EDIT: But, yes, it is an excelent mini-game. Probably my favourite.
 
Some opponents were easy, but some were difficult to defeat in cards...
 
Triple Triad was probably my favorite minigame besides Chocobo raising from FF7. Even though I really sucked, it was fun to play; plus I liked searching around for monsters that I could turn into cards with the Card command.

I really hope they bring that back someday. :D
 
i loved FFVIII's card game....but i found to easy to be honest. the rules wer to flexible to change for my liking.....i think if you couldnt chnage the rules of the games it would make it more difficult. FFIX card sucked like hell....¬¬

blitzball was ok.....but took too long i think.....it was fun for like 5 matches then got too boring for my liking.
FF7 had loads of minigames
chocobo-raising/racing
sub mini-game
snowboarding
punch up game
moogles house
basketball thing...
arm westling
crazy motorcycle game
rollercoaster game
monster arena battles

THERE WERE LOADS!!! LOVE IT <3<3<3<3 :D
 
All of final fatasy 7's mini games were fun. I enjoyed the card games on ff8 but post ff8 I aint too impressed with the mini games.

One of the main reasons I hated blitzball was the 5mins each way plus the fact that even though an opposing player wasn't near you on the map sometimes you were forced into a challenge against them.
 
i enjoyed the card games 4 ff8 as well. u kno if they ever made a card game like that n real life i'd try 2 collect all the cards.
 
omg!! thats not a bad idea D.R u actually used ur head. cards like that would make tons of money say goodbye yugioh
 
thankx 4 da comp. marius, yeah cards like that would b cool 4 the U.S i hear they have cards like that n japan, but im not sure how true that rings
 
really n japan i never knew that? they should've put the card games n like every other ff after ff8
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top