Show us your Chocobos

img_20070410_231954.png


Mine there, First class STR and END now
 
LOL, dumb galkas >.> never knowing anything, yea my speed and end is now first class, its pretty fast lol. Gonna breed it again, I still want black color though, back is uber >_> especially for DRKs >_>. Emo color <<Yes Please>>.
What about other's chocos?
 
LOL, they go well with BBQ Sauce or Hot sauce >_> how do I know? Don't ask <_<
 
Yup ^^ 2 things that are emo >.> Me and my Choco, to tell you the truth before my choco got first-class, it was depressed for like 1 month <_<. They call me emo because of my fav job. Dark Knight <_<
 
lol, I just retired my choco today <_< let it get some "fun" before it went though, now i have a new egg, I hope everyone knows what I mean by that "fun" >_>
 
You can either go buy them from NPCs or win them in ISNM (Imperial Standing Notorious Monster) which are arenas you fight monsters in. You can also obtain them by getting them from other people buy either them giving it to you or selling to you. I sold this one for 30k today. You don't really sell the chocobo, but you sell his/her card. Which are their stats and everything and if you give a Female and Male card to this kid in Jeuno (Major city in FFXI) he will breed the chocos for you. I have 2 other cards going for 30k someone might want xD.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top