Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 30, 2006 #1 I usually watch shows, like Glass Slippers, Wife, Summer Scent. So what shows you guys watch that aren't the usually.
I usually watch shows, like Glass Slippers, Wife, Summer Scent. So what shows you guys watch that aren't the usually.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 18, 2007 #2 I love the anime "The Guyver" and most people havent heard of it.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 18, 2007 #3 'the guyver' is that a sci fi show where this guy has a mechanical suit and when he wears it it he gets all super.
'the guyver' is that a sci fi show where this guy has a mechanical suit and when he wears it it he gets all super.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 19, 2007 #4 Yes but there is also an anime but yeah you know it.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 19, 2007 #5 Didn't know there was an anime version of it, cool.
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 19, 2007 #6 I will warn you if you are offended by nudity best I remember there was a fair ammount. (just to warn you)
I will warn you if you are offended by nudity best I remember there was a fair ammount. (just to warn you)
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Jan 20, 2007 #7 Nobody I know watches the Closer, which is a detective drama shown on TNT, and is probably the last TV show I watched in awhile. It's really enjoyable.
Nobody I know watches the Closer, which is a detective drama shown on TNT, and is probably the last TV show I watched in awhile. It's really enjoyable.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 20, 2007 #8 Wow, I didn't think I would get any replies.