shut the non-fanboy up

XeroFF7

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
93
Age
39
Location
Chicago Illinois thats right Chitown baby
Occupation
none,cause im going to college
the only reason ff9 was made with a black mage was to shut (the few people the had a problem with ff7) up the people said that this is not the way of the old final fantasy so the pulled some strings changes the story and now we have a black mage
 
whats wrong with haveing a black mage? I don't mind if there is a bm or not persionaly :/ all though Vivi was cool :D
 
Vivi was the sole reason I acknowledge FF9 as a Final Fantasy and not a waste of CD space. I also noticed that you missed something else, though:
the only reason ff9 was made with a black mage was to shut (the few people the had a problem with ff7
You failed to mention that FF8 didn't have any black mages either, but nobody had a problem with that? They only had a problem with FF7's lack of black magery?
 
Squall: (...... How should I know!?) DAMN!

Zell: Time to go kick some ass!

Guard: The skinny one and the fat one... Get your asses down to Lunatic
Pandora! You're gonna stay here and work! The rest of you, get back to
work!

Zell: Yeah, and that Ultimecia! We can't let that sorceress from the
future mess up our world! Let's go kick her ass! We're SeeDs! We're
here to destroy the sorceress, right!!!?

Those are just a few of the instances of swearing found in FF8. Ahem.
 
Vivi rocked. There were plenty of thing in FF7 that echoed of other Final Fantasies.

I think Black-mages are cool, but does anyone think that i may have been inspired by the He-Man character Orgo?
 
i played ff9 to beat it and thats about it i hated the loading times on it....i think thats all i hated about it if it had faster loading time i would have played it more
 
I like Vivi too. He is cute and has some very good magic which comes in very handy in the earlier parts of the game. I used him in my party as much as I could.
 
you have the typical hero falling in love w/ the chick or u have Vivi falliing on the ground
 
If Shaggy started assigning mods we wouldn't have to wait for him, but Squall can do it himself. Click on the "Edit Message" button, then check the "Delete this message" box. Then hit update, and it's gone.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top