shut the non-fanboy up

It is overwhelmingly agreed in my area (those that know anything about FFIX) that Vivi was the best character made for the game. He's that little guy essential to groups with his pureness and quietness, not to mention a certain amount of serenity. All that, and his deceptively wise questioning of his existence that few others bother with.
 
I've found really well done all the characters of the game. I liked the way in which warriors(such as Zidane)didn't use Magic, and mages(such as Vivi) were specialised in Magic, and that was more understandable(for me)than Soldiers that used Fire Magic, like in FFVII(and I'm not against FFVII, I love that game!!That was my introduction to RPG world).
Moreover, Vivi is a very funny character, and I find it very nice the way he behaves so shy, completely different to Zidane's behaviour. Yes, I liked it.
 
Vivi was very original character, very funny, and shy.
I liked when he unfroze those things in the cave, can't remember or something like that.
 
Without Vivi the game wouldn't have been the same
 
i think that vivi is a very importint charictor in the game and it wold not be the same with out him :)
 
vivi is the best i used him through the whole game
 
FFIX was based more around old-school FF (Like FFI or FFII) so they decided to put a black-mage in. Black-mages also appeared in FFV.
FFVII and FFVIII are based more around the future which is why they didn't have BM's in. I still think FFIX is the best FF, though.
 
yes... Final Fantasy IX is an Old-School-like final fantasy... but it can't compete with the good old ones...
 
wingman said:
how do you know this? but still vivi is cool

I've beaten 'FF: dawn of souls' which is basically FFI and FFII on the GBA.
I still think the 2D FF's are better than the 3D FF's though.
 
i loved the old ones as ive said in the other forum but i have to say i preferred the 3-d ones by far. ff7 and 8 were the best in the collection so far and from the look of 12 tht looks to be a gd game. cant wait to get it. even so personally i hated 9....vivi was classical and awesome tho....which made the game worth playing. btw has anyone ever tried training to lvl100 by the end of the first disc?????? its difficult but do-able. ive never done it but the closest ive had is 74 then my data currupted :( and i sure as wernt doing it agen. i trained till like lvl 30 with the characters before entering guesamalukes grotto then went to the place where u fight garudas and grand dragons and trained there. i got the oak staff from doing chocobo quest so i used bio starting damage of about 1000 - 1300 which helped. and quinas aqua breath when it hit did about the same. more luck against the grand dragons then skill as i lost many times. i had to save every battle i won. the gurudas wer easy one at a time but 2 just kept casting stop all the time and id lose to quick :( completly off point but still......
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top