+ sign

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
well this is kinda dumb but at the bottom where it says currently active users.did you ever see the + sign at the end of someones name that means that they're on your buddy list. :D i never knew that until now :D
 
sooooooooooooo,there's nothing really to talk about!
Say how come the Status list in these post don't show your details (Clan,Alignment,Race)?
 
Yeah, good question, I guess.
 
richboywonder said:
well this is kinda dumb but at the bottom where it says currently active users.did you ever see the + sign at the end of someones name that means that they're on your buddy list. :D i never knew that until now :D

yea i just figuered that out like a month ago ^^
i had to ask Hydra and Griever and they didnt notice it till they put me on they're buddy list,they thot i was seeing things ^^
 
Kat said:
yea i just figuered that out like a month ago ^^
i had to ask Hydra and Griever and they didnt notice it till they put me on they're buddy list,they thot i was seeing things ^^
Lol, it's true!

But meh. That's about as clear as it can get.
 
+_+TUPAC

It defies all rap laws, as well as look cool.

With it's...Size Seven Lime Bolding thing.
 
IIII kkk kk nnn nn ooooooooo
IIII kkk kk nnnnn nn ooo ooo
kkk kk nnn nn nn ooo ooo
IIII kkkk nnn nn nn ooo ooo
IIII kkk kk nnn nnnn ooo ooo
IIII kkk kk nnn nnn ooo ooo
IIII kkk kk nnn nnn ooooooooo
 
what in gods name are you two tweedle dees doing?
hey who wants a free ninja cookie?
j/k but yea the little pluse thingy is the peoples who are on your buddy list :D :D
 
=O

Cooookie......

Well, I must be off. Going to go to sleep, then go to work, then practice for my poker game tommorow.

See you guys around! ^-^

Omgz0rz Avathar hold down the fort.

Or else.

I'll get the fork.
 
Hydra said:
=O

Cooookie......

Well, I must be off. Going to go to sleep, then go to work, then practice for my poker game tommorow.

See you guys around! ^-^

Omgz0rz Avathar hold down the fort.

Or else.

I'll get the fork.

NAH MAN I'M LIKE DANG SLEEPY JUST CAME BACK FROM MUSIC FESTIVAL, AND IT'S LIKE SHAM ON! DANG, GOOD NIGHT XD
 
Avathar said:
NAH MAN I'M LIKE DANG SLEEPY JUST CAME BACK FROM MUSIC FESTIVAL, AND IT'S LIKE SHAM ON! DANG, GOOD NIGHT XD
SHAMONE?!

Just edited my av/sig combo. Now I'm really off. Oh, and

THANKIES FOR THE COOKAY YAYYY

=D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top